Klemens Super T - the Transformer (40 p/s)
The Klemens Super T is available for purchase using PayPal's Pay Later - Pay in 4.
Super T is available with the timer or without the timer.
- Adjustable pulse speed from 3 to 40 pulses per second
- 0.425T or 4256 Gauss each pulse
- Total gauss produced in one second 170,240
- Wattage: The Super T's power consumption is 61.3 watts
- Made from robust, durable material
- Robert Beck Technology
- Fitted with a dirty electricity filter
- Green LED flashes for each pulse, indicating pulse speed.
- All wiring is in accordance to Safety Codes to ensure safety -no exposed wires.
- High qualityJapanese capacitors rated to last at least 10 years.
- Due to the speed, power and durability of our unit, the unit weighs a total of 4.6kg
- Overheat Cut-out Protection not needed as there is an in-build vent
- Can also be used on animals and plants
- 4 meter long paddle leads
- Manufactured in Bundaberg, Queensland, Australia as part of our family business.
- The pulser is rated at 220-240 volts, however all orders from US/Canada will be rated at 110 voltz.
Each unit comes with a 4-year warranty on our workmanship on internal components. Warranty is void if the failure is due to abuse or negligence.
All international orders will receive an inbuilt self-diagnostics system. In the rare case the unit develops a fault, you will only have to send back a part that weighs 130 grams (4.5 oz) for any warranty or repairs. This will save sending the whole heavy unit back.
International orders (outside Australia) accpeted
We make no medical, veterinary, therapeutic or health claims for any of the Klemens Pulsers or devices that we manufacture or sell.