Klemens Super T - the Transformer ( 75 p/s)
Super T is available with the timer or without the timer.
- Adjustable pulse speed up to 75 pulses per second
- Made from robust, durable material
- Robert Beck Technology
- Fitted with a Dirty Electricity Filter
- Especially suitable for people with little spare time
- Green LED flashes for each pulse, indicating pulse speed.
- All wiring is in accordance to Safety Codes to ensure safety to the user. There are no exposed wires or leads.
- Best Japanese Capacitors and are rated to last at least 10 years.
- Due to the speed, power and durability of our unit, the unit weighs a total of 4.6kg
- Overheat Cut-out Protection not needed as there is an in-build vent
- Can also be used on animals and plants
- Massive 4 meter long paddle leads
- Paddle power enhancer puts out an additional 40% power
- Three year warranty on internal components.
- Manufactured in Bundaberg, Queensland, Australia as part of our family business.
- Manufacturer has been into the alternative arena for 25 years
- The pulser is rated at 220-240 volts, however all orders from US/Canada will be rated at 110 voltz.
- Optional extra inbuilt Timer. These "Instamatic" are the best and safest timers on the market. They rely on mechanical means to shut off. No risk of electronic spike destroying them and leaving pulser on. They cost us $35 but discounted to you for $15. Select the timer option in checkout.
Each unit comes with a 4-year warranty on internal components. Warranty is void if the failure is due to abuse or negligence.
All international orders will receive an inbuilt self-diagnostics system. In the rare case the instrument develops a fault, you will only have to send back a part that weighs 130 grams (4.5 oz) for any warranty or repairs. This will save sending the whole heavy unit back.
International orders (outside Australia) accpeted
Includes FREE Postage Australia-wide and 4 year warranty