Klemens Super - P (the Professional) 92 p/s)
The Super P is available for purchase using PayPal's Pay Later - Pay in 4.
The Super is available with a timer, or without a timer.
- Runs at 92 pulses per second.
- Increased max of 756,000 pulses per session
- Gauss *2.1733T or 21,733 Gauss each pulse
- Total gauss produced in one second 1,999,436
- Totally Solid State and Robust Design
- Best quality Japanese Capacitors
- 11 milli henry coil rating
- Toroidal transformers used since 2014
- Power enhancers on Paddles (extra 80% increase)
- Adjustable pulse speed up to 92 pulses per second
- Made from robust, durable material
- Robert Beck Protocol
- PEMF Technology
- Fitted with a Dirty Electricity Filter
- Especially suitable for people with no time
- Green LED flashes for each pulse, indicating pulse speed.
- All wiring is in accordance to Safety Codes to ensure safety to the user. There are no exposed wires or leads.
- Best Japanese Capacitors are used and are rated to last at least 10 years.
- Due to the speed, power and durability of our unit, the unit weighs a total of 4.9kg
- Overheat Cut-out Protection not needed as there is an in-built vent
- 4 m paddle leads
- 1.8 m power cord
- Can be used on animals and plants
- 4 year warranty on internal components.
- Manufactured in Bundaberg, Queensland, Australia
The pulser is rated at 220-240 volts, however all orders from US/Canada will be rated at 110 volts. No step up transformer required.
Two models - with timer or without timer.
To purchase a pulser with a timer, select that option at checkout.
Each unit comes with a 4-year warranty on internal components. Warranty is void if the failure is due to abuse, tampering or negligence.
All international orders will receive an inbuilt self-diagnostics system. In the rare case the instrument develops a fault, you will only have to send back a part that weighs 130 grams or 4.5oz for any warranty or repairs. This will save sending the whole heavy unit back.
Australia Post Express
Includes FREE Postage Australia-wide and 4 year warranty
PEMF Technology. Robert Beck protocol
We are the originators and the only authentic suppliers of our Super Magnetic Pulsers in Australia. Beware of imitations. They are usually copies of our older models.
We make no medical, veterinary, therapeutic or health claims for any of the Klemens Pulsers or devices that we manufacture or sell.
Our Klemens Magnetic Pulsers are manufactured in Bundaberg, Queensland, Australia by our family business.